- Earn a minimum 3.0 GPA in an undergraduate degree in a science content area.
- Attain a minimum 300 on the GRE.
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation from faculty who can attest to the candidate’s potential as an urban secondary science teacher. Submit an articulate statement of purpose that explains their rationale for becoming an urban science teacher.
- Submit a resume that reflects experiences related to teaching and social justice.
- Successfully complete an interview.
- Agree to teach in an urban public school for at least 3 years after graduation.